Friday, August 31, 2012

Announcement: Blown Horizonz Release Delayed

Hi folks, some hopefully somewhat disappointing news here.  Due to the confluence of a variety of events that I couldn't or didn't plan ahead for (specifically, the RNC, a possible hurricane, and the start of the semester all coinciding with a retreat weekend where I won't be doing any other work), I've decided to push the release of my book Blown Horizonz: Psychedelic Noise, Abstract Rap, and Other Music That Will End Your Mind back to Thursday, September 13th.  This will give me more time to get the word out and make sure everything is ship-shape.

Not to worry, though!  In the intervening two weeks, I'll be providing you a few tantalizing teasers here and there - previews of what you can expect, maybe even a couple of possible outtakes that won't be included in the collection.  For a start, here's a little taste of the cover art-in-progress.  Woah, dudes!


No comments: